Thanks everyone, for entering. I might do this again within a few months.
This is the third of the series - due out in the United Kingdom in just a couple weeks (February 17th).
- The contest is open internationally
- Leave a comment here with the name of your top five favorite newest series. I'm looking for series that have came out in and since 2009. For instance- The Spellcrackers.com would be in my top five of the newest because I first read it in 2009; Devon Monk's Magic series (Allie Beckstrom - Magic in the Blood, etc) would also be there because it came out in 2009. At least get as close as you can. :) It's not school - not a test, just a generalization.
- Tell me your favorite and second favorite genre to read
- Read the excerpt that's been provided
- Make sure there is a way to contact you...and check back in case announcements don't go through
- extra entry for linking to the contest - provide link, of course.
- Contest will end February 18th, 2011
Winner of Nocturne is Peeps!
They will go to the local Library for their booksale (as soon as I figure out where and when to donate them)
Now this page will be for any current giveaways - which I won't have very often (I don't thinK) I plan to use only books that have remained in good shape after suffering me reading them. This is difficult for me achieve (I used to be much better at it) since I have grandchildren running around frequently and all our books are at all times accessible to the kids (promotes a love of books). Grandchildren story starts here - (feel free to skip over-if you dare!) My granddaughter likes to pretend to read them, and now my grandson also loves to hold them, and skim through the pages. Which is odd because there aren't even any pictures on the inside, just words, which I assume means nothing to them at the moment...although my granddaughter is beginning to show an interest in letters - she is asking what an L is, an A etc. Her name starts with an "L".
Back to the current giveaway
Stormwalker by Allyson James
in very, very good shape
as of 7/04 there is only one entrant -
1. must be a follower
2. must leave a comment on the giveaway post - and leave a recommendation of a POC book - I would really love to get recommendations of POC authors that happen to write Urban Fantasy. No Recommendation, no entry.
3. have a way for me to contact you (blog name, etc). I understand if you don't want to leave your e-mail, but in addition to commenting please send me an e-mail regarding contact info.
4. Runs until 7/16/10 midnight, my time - which happens to be Pacific Coast Time.
Okay, peoples - let's see some entries!