Tuesday, April 26, 2011

U.S. Book Birthday - The Cold Kiss of Death by Suzanne McLeod

contest closed - winner to be announced








I have this happy little addiction called books (happyhappy!)




I also have this benign little obsession with a few writers...




One of them has a book coming out TODAY in the U.S. (it's been out in the UK for a while now)



Guess Who?!?
Guess!



Since I think that everyone should be reading Suzanne McLeod books, let's do this...





CONTEST




I'm buying




The Cold Kiss of Death to a lucky winner**




All you have to do is pass the word that The Cold Kiss of Death by Suzanne McLeod is being released in the U.S. today.




It's dark urban fantasy (with some light moments, Genny is fun to read)




Leave a link here with your post




I'll pick a winner...or let my grandson or granddaughter (which ever one is here) pick the winner from a hat...




open where ever The Book Depository will deliver




You only have until May 6th - so get posting!




**or you can try out the first book if you've NEVER read her yet.





HAPPY U.S. BOOK B-DAY!

9 comments:

  1. HAPPY BOOK BIRTHDAY SUZANNE!!!!! (I'm shouting so that you can hear me all the way on the other side of the pond.)

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy book Birthday Suzanne ! a new for me author books ? :) love to win it.

    uniquas at ymail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mariska - are you entering? I need a link to a post (facebook, myspace, somewhere) where you announce the book release. Please :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to read that! :)
    Thanks for INT opening!
    I tweeted:
    http://twitter.com/#!/vollkopf/status/63945543600181248

    kah_cherub at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, yes, i'm so entering !

    here's my tweet : http://twitter.com/#!/becunique/status/64147787931066369

    ReplyDelete
  6. okay - two entries! we need to ramp this party up

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please count me in. :)
    http://twitter.com/#!/mcrism1/status/65487433373978624

    cris_mv (at) hotmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi :)
    Thank you for the opportunity to win.
    All the best,
    RKCharron at gmail.com
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Would love a chance! Thought I entered already, guess not

    Lane

    moiraethefates(AT)gmail(DOT)com

    ReplyDelete