Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays

It's time for Teaser Tuesdays  - Hosted by MizB of ShouldBeReading.
It's Weekly
We Tease
No spoilers
We Visit
Every Tuesday
:)


This week I'm only doing one teaser, though I'm reading millions (yes...MILLIONs) of books.  ;)

Today, my book is The Peach Keeper's Daughter.  I was going to read somthing else, but then did an about face and picked this up.  (It's B.A.D.D., really)

The Peach Keeper's Daughter
From page 24

 '     Stacey opened her mouth to read the minutes but, amazingly, what came out was, "I steal lipstick everytime I go to the drugstore.  I can't help myself.  I just drop a tube in my purse and walk out. I love that none of you know, that it's a secret I keep from you."
      She slapped a hand over her mouth...'
Can you say "Awkward"?  One of the great things about Allen is that each of her books has recipes associated with it, and she has them on her website along with deleted scenes, old wives tales, etc.  Fun site to visit.
Have a fun week, everyone! laugh and have fun
go visit the lolcats (click on picture)

2 comments:

  1. This one always sounds like a really great read :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/07/teaser-tuesdays-is-weekly-bookish-meme.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun read!

    Here's a link to our 3 along with a giveaway: http://www.ourstack.blogspot.com/2012/07/tuesday-teasers-affair-giveaway-i-hunt.html

    ReplyDelete