Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Tuesday Teaser and some cat pics

I love Teaser Tuesdays - hosted by MizB of ShouldBeReading - I love reading teasers, I love finding teasers, and I also love that it means Monday is OVER!


I finally finished it - Principles of Angels. But I still want to use a tease from this book, although to further tease on yet a whole 'nother level, I'm NOT going to list the page the quote is from. MWHahahahahahaha.

Author - Jaine Fenn The quote:

'He turned to Taro and said conversationally, "You do know that the woman you love is an inhuman monster who may well destroy you?"

Taro let his hand brush Nual's, a momentary touch. "Aye. I know." '


Peacekeeper by Laura E. Reeve

page 61

' "I'm thinking she might be a shadow," Nestor said.

Matt burst out laughing. "You're running too many v-plays, you know that?" '




3 comments:

  1. I like the first one better--"inhuman monster"? Wonder if this is figuratively speaking or literally. In books, anything is possible like with God all things are possible.

    (I like your cat pics interspersed.)

    Here's ours: http://ourstack.blogspot.com/2011/10/tuesday-teasers-dog-who-knew-too-much.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, these cats are hilarious. :D Great teasers, I love the first one! Thank you for sharing :)
    Here’s my Teaser Tuesday post for this week.

    Have a great week,
    Vicky
    Books, Biscuits & Tea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen - I love the 'inhuman monster'also. possibly as opposed to a human monster? He was referencing a sidhe, so that's that.

    I LOVE LOL cats. I have some pics I want to upload-I'd love to see what some might come up with regarding caps - especially this one I have of my puppy and a kitty hugging each other. Just need to get busy.

    ReplyDelete