Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Waiting On Wednesday




Waiting On Wednesday is hosted by Jill over at Breaking The Spine.


Full guidelines for this weekly meme are at the host blog - basically you post a bit about a novel you're looking forward to. I usually go on about a book (or three or five) that's coming out months in the future...But THIS TIME!


THIS. Time.


I am excited about an e-novel that is coming out in about two weeks.


That's right.


June 24th J.A. Campbell's first full length novel will be published.


FULL LENGTH


First time in e-print (is that a valid word?)


her Debut full length Young Adult paranormal novel.


whew!


Senior Year Bites



Just check out this partial blurb (taken from the webpage)




"Senior year is supposed to be fun:boys, dances and graduation.

It's significantly harder to enjoy when you're dead.


....I survived the attack, but it took me a few days to figure out what was going on.
....Steph {one of Meg's best friends} decided that we should be cool, like superheroes, and fight crime.....


....Only I'm a vampire, not a hero....."




See? posting and reading part of this blurb makes me want to re-visit Megan's town and her friends. I did get to read this before, bit since then, it's been picked up, re-worked and edited - all that fun authorly stuff. I am waiting for it to be released, so I can read a polished and finished story. The version I read was very impressive already, so I'm really looking forward to reading the...


Final Version.





by J.A. Campbell


Look for it from Decadant Publishing


June 24th, 2011



I'll be buying my copy!

3 comments:

  1. Oooh this does sound good. Nice pick.

    Amy@adumbrations (new follower)

    Here's my WW http://amysadumbrations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Amy!

    Yes, this is a good read. I enjoyed it and can't wait to read the official version. :)

    ReplyDelete