Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Waiting On Wednesday

Waiting On Wednesday is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. This is a good time to list books that we're looking forward to in the future. Usually, when I do this, I post about books that are coming out far into the future, like a year or so...this time, I'm listing two novels that are coming out this month.

One is a short story and the other is the U.S. release of a formerly released U.K. novel....



Here is what's going on...in date order


J.A. Campbell (aka Julie) is going to be releasing her second installment of the Into The West series. This installment, Range Feud, will release this oops! Friday - April 8th, 2011. correctionn on the date - this will release on Tuesday, April 12th. Each story will release on the second Tuesday of the Month. :) I'll be sure to download my copy On Tuesday! I'm looking forward to seeing what's up with Tina. In the last short, she had a time warp adventure, ending up going back into time, kidnapped by rustlers - escaping with the help of a cowboy who's been dead for many years... I'm not sure if there is going to be a separate cover for this or not, but this is the cover I have so far...



April 26, 2011 is the United States release date for The Cold Kiss of Death by Suzanne McLeod. This is the second in the Spellcrackers.com series, and a very, very good read. If you read The Sweet Scent of Blood and was a little enamored of Malik, then you'll get a little more of him here. And more Finn....I've already read it, but I'm listing it because I'm happy about the U.S. release, and hope all the United States Urban Fantasy Readers give this novel a try.

Vampires, Witches, Faeries, and Genny Taylor!

If you haven't yet started this series, get a copy of The Sweet Scent of Blood, then look for The Cold Kiss of Death on April 26th. You won't be disappointed....and there's a third (The Bitter Seed Of Magic) available in England right now....

8 comments:

  1. Both of these sound interesting. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have the first spellcrackers book somewhere I will have to dig it out.
    Great picks.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/04/waiting-on-wednesday-13.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks!

    Here's my WOW for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of either of these books, but I will definitely be checking them out! Thanks for sharing! New follower here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol I love the title "Westward, Yo!" Looks like a fun read. Thanks for sharing.

    You can find my WOW at The Bookish Snob

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope that when you get your books, they are everything you hope them to be. Check out what I am Waiting On Wednesday for. Happy Reading.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome Christy! Hope I don't bore you...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the pimpage Mardel!!!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete