Thursday, February 18, 2010

Friday Finds

Hosted by Miz B @ Should be Reading


I "found" this over at Crystal Marie Green's blog today. This book is Red Hot Fury, written by Kasey MacKenzie. This cover is pretty smokin'. Not only do we get a cover, but if you go here, you get to read an excerpt of the first chapter. It's pretty good. 2009 and 2010 are pretty good years for debut authors (for my tastes anyway.) Red Hot Fury comes out June 29, 2010. Sounds like a birthday gift card buy for me.





Crystal Marie Green also has another (aka Chris Marie Green) Vampire Babylon novel, Deep In The Woods coming up. You can read an excerpt of it over here. I read the first book, loved it and bought the second. When I moved last year, a lot of my books were packed, not all together, unfortunately, so I haven't been able to find it to finish reading it. So now I see that I'm going to be four books behind in this series. I can't believe I got so far behind in it. {I feel a list coming on...}

Book 1 Night Rising (read, liked very much)

Book 2 Midnight Reign (started, packed, not found yet)

Book 3 Break of Dawn (need)

Book 4 A Drop of Red (need)

Book 5 The Path of Razors (need)

Book 6 Deep in the Woods (March 2, 2010)

Short Story in an anthology called First Blood- between #3 & #4.

Soon, I'm going to play catch up with series books that I like a lot, but for one reason or another haven't stayed up to date on. Chris Marie Green's Vampire Babylon series will be top of the list. I just hope I'm able to find that second book before I end up having to buy it again. Deep In The Woods goes on sale March 2, 2010. Chrystal Green also writes romances.




Also coming up is The Darkest Edge of Dawn, August 2010. But Kelly Gay has posted her new cover for it, and I think it captures her main character's personality so well. Badass, take no prisoners and look at her arm muscles - wow. Charlie is intense! This sequel {to The Better Part of Darkness} is a novel I'm really looking forward to.



No comments:

Post a Comment