Thursday, August 13, 2009

Friday Fill-ins (my first!)


1. when will I have enough books?
2. Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince was the last good movie I saw.
Being Human was the last good TV show I watched.
Skinwalker was the last good (great) book I read.
3. Everything has its beauty but cruelty.
4. Quesadillas is what I had for dinner. {I had to cook it myself :( }
5. I'd like your talents (all of them-hand them over!)
6. At the ocean listening to the waves and feeling the pounding of the surf (wow) is where I want to be right now.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing, tomorrow my plans include sitting in the back yard reading and watching Being Human, and Sunday, I want to relax and read some more. (so I'm boring, I'm 49! not a party girl anymore)

No comments:

Post a Comment