Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Monday is over now....Teaser Tuesday!

Teaser Tuesday is hosted by Miz B of ShouldBeReading. Full Guidelines, which include no spoilers, are available by clicking on the link.
I missed participating last week. So I'm staying up late to participate this week. (like I would be in bed anyway, hahahaha) In the interest of trying to go to bed soon, though I'm keeping the teaser to only one.

I've recently finished this book, but the tease I'm posting was too good to pass up....remember that the main character in this series is one seriously bad-ass Gunnery Sargeant Torin Kerr, now girlfriend of a civilian salvage officer, Craig Ryder. He's been kidnapped and abused in this particular story...From The Truth of Valor, written by Tanya Huff

page 246
' "Smart mouth on you, Ryder." Almon set the container bottom down on the deck. "maybe I should smack you in it a couple more times. Teach you to keep it closed."

Maybe I should have my girlfriend kick the crap out of you. Craig snickered. And now he's going to ask...

"What's so fukking funny?"

"You're just very predictable, mate." '

ahhh - good times, good times.


now, to all Doctor Who and cat lovers - for your viewing pleasure
courtesy of LOLCats
I love this site - full of funny captions and cute cats.



2 comments:

  1. New follower here :) Great teaser! I'll have to check that one out. Mine's from Beautiful Creatures, which you can check out at Realms of an Open Mind, if you'd like :). Keep up the good work!

    Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good one. Great teaser! :)

    My teaser can be found here! It's from a book I just finished and absolutely loved; City of Bones!

    ReplyDelete