Sunday, June 2, 2013

Did I finish reading ANYthing in May? ummm, sure...

But not much.  Hell, I guess between working, trying to catch some shows on t.v., playing stupid video games on FaceBook and grandchildren more of my time gets used up than I realize.  I'm probably lucky I read at all, anymore...

Dead Reckoning by Charlaine Harris (just finished it)

Deadly Pink by Vivian Vande Velde (Y/A)

Hounded by Kevin Hearne (waited way too long to read this!)

Mountains of Mourning by Lois McMaster Bujold (another one that sat too long on my shelves...)

Seventy - Liana Brooks (a SciFi ebook)

This is All I Ask by Lynn Kurland (shouldn't have re-read this, I was disappointed.  Liked it a lot better the first time around when I was YOUNGER)

What Came From The Stars by Gary D Schmidt (another Y/A book - becoming more frequent, these Y/A reads!)

Young Miles by Lois McMaster Bujold (yet another one that was delayed - had started this long ago... and actually forgot to finish it.)



Brown vs the Martians by J. A. Campbell (a fun short story)


The Day Death Wore Boots by Dorothy Davies (short story)

The Kid by Vivian Caethe (Short story)

The Strongbox by CJ Killmer (short story)

The last four mentions were in the anthology magazine Science Fiction Trails #10 editor David B. Riley.  Good read, lots of fun stories.
Cowboys & Aliens, Oh Yeah!

Actually - I guess I didn't do too badly - if you compare me to .... me.  heehee  But if you compare me to other readers...then I pale in comparison.  But oh well - that's just the way it goes. :)




  


2 comments:

  1. I didn't get much reading done in May, either! Glad I'm not the only one. Maybe June will be better...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes - Hoping to read lots this summer - if I can stay off the computer, and keep from watching too much t.v. hell, last two nights I spent ALL night re-watching Nurse Jackie episodes...for the third time (I might have a problem, *g*)

      Delete