Tuesday, May 1, 2012

It Was Monday....Now It's Tuesday - oops!

HAH!
You know that kitten looks absolutely CRAZED. 
I'm sure we've all had those moments.
Anyway - I do not know what happened to me.  One minute I was on my laptop, planning my Monday book post, and then I was playing Castleville and next thing I knew I was waking up for the day....the next day.
So I didn't get my It's Monday post posted.
So tonight, we'll just have a combo Monday/Tuesday post.

 First up - of course - is It's Monday, What Are You Reading; the Monday meme hosted by Sheila of BookJourney. 
My Monday post is rather small, really.
I've been reading two books and haven't finished either one. :(
I've been wasting far too much time on facebook games.
 {I now HATE trying to link on blogger - geez, everytime I try to link the book image to a link, the links go at the top of the page, or the book image jumps around randomly...this is stupid and frustrating.  It worked before the new "improved" interface!}
Currently reading:
Graveminder by Melissa Marr
Kindling the Moon by Jenn Bennett
Enjoying both books in different ways




For Teaser Tuesdays - hosted by MizB of ShouldBeReading
I'll post something from Graveminder

from page 249
'"If I were predictable, my dear, you would have outmaneuvered me decades ago...unless"-Charles started down the stairs toward her-"perhaps you like trying to outwit me.  Is that it, Alicia? Do you-"
The rest of his words were lost in the blast of her next shot.  She didn't hit him of course, but she aimed close enough that splinters from the banister cut him.'
And those were the secondary characters - whoo boy!

That's it for now - I'm so frustrated and irritated at trying to format this post.  I like to be able to post a picture and get that picture to have a link without it jumping around the page in places I don't want it too end up!  ugggh!!!

2 comments: