Monday, April 2, 2012

It's Monday, and I'm back in the country!

I just spent over an hour working on a post about Panama, books, Book Journey, complete with links to excerpts and great book covers. It was all formatted and ready to go when my damned hands spasmed (as they sometimes do) and I accidently DELETED the entire thing. I'm so pissed. I tried to go back to edit posts, hoping an earlier version of my post would be there, but no luck. So now it's just going to be short and sweet/bitter. No links. Few pics. I'm tired and irritated.

Why doesn't blogger have a back button on their posting toolbar? - or whatever it's called? LJ has it - I could have recovered it that way.
damned blogger!




More on Panama another night.



It's Monday - hosted by Sheila of Book Journey. We share what we've read, we're reading and sometimes what we're going to read.






Read while in Panama, and on the plane rides back.

Discount Armageddon by Seanan McGuire

The Mortal Bone by Marjorie M. Liu

Both were good, The Mortal Bone was excellent!



Reading: now - reread the last few chapters of Dark Space to review, then jumped into Chaos Space - the second of the Sentients of Orion series by Marianne De Pierres. Great SciFi. I had ordered the last three books recently from stores - these books are hard to find in bookstores- have to get them used. Looking forward to finishing out the series.

Once again - it's good to back in the country. Hopefully I can post tomorrow without spazzing out and deleting my own posts.

Laters

3 comments:

  1. That's frustrating! Computer guru husband says next time, right click on the background and there should be a menu option that says back and it should restore it. Your week still looks good, you can check out my Monday here

    http://www.kyliesreads.blogspot.com.au/2012/04/its-monday-what-are-you-reading.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kylie! Thanks so much for the advice. Thank your husband for me. Next time I'll know what to do. :)

    ReplyDelete