Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Tuesday Teaser

LOLCatz - always good for a laugh when you need a laugh. :)

Well, we've all survived another Monday. I should stop complaining because this might be my last year working, so I should just suck it up and actually *GASP* ENJOY the Monday.......nah! Mondays are Mondays. Hard to handle after a weekend. No matter what.
Putting aside the whole Monday thing, at least they lead into TUESDAYS! Which leads to Teaser Tuesdays, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. picking a random page (except I usually just go with the page I'm reading) pick two sentences at random (yeah, I try to find something interesting at least) and tease is with the two sentences (oops - I usually post more). Full guidelines are available at ShouldBeReading, but most importantly - no spoilers, right?



I recently switched over to Redemption Alley by Lilith Saintcrow. Love her writing. This is the third in the Jill Kismet series about a Hunter. a hunter of bad things.

page 9

' She cowered, gibbering. I didn't blame her. If I was a civilian I'd probably do the same. So I just stayed where I was, in an easy crouch, listening to the burning as the sirens drew closer.

Goddamn, I think I can count this one a win.'


How about another LOL Cat? for laughs. :)



Me too, kitty - Me Too.

1 comment:

  1. I love love love Jill Kismet. It is a wonderful series.

    Here is my TT if you get chance www.clairesbookcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete