Wednesday, July 6, 2011

waiting on wednesday



Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine



Well Heck! I almost missed this, because I follow Rachel Vincent's Blogger site, and she now has a new site over on wordpress (I wonder why, Blogger people? Could it be because sometimes we users can't even access our own accounts? HMMM? well? COULD IT!!?) Thankfully, Ms Vincent posted on her old site a link to her new site, or I would have forgotten completely to look for this until I saw other posts from other bloggers.

Anyway, I've enjoyed Rachel Vincent's Shifter series, tried her YA series (not so crazy about them) and I am looking forward to this new series by her about a "Bloodhound" - a woman who tracks things with her scenting abilities. An excerpt of the first chapter is up on her new Wordpress site. I read it and it reads well, very promising. So when this novel comes out August 23rd, I hope to get it.



partial description from Goodreads -->>; "Most can't touch the power. But Liv Warren is special – a paranormal tracker who follows the scent of blood. Liv makes her own rules, and the most important one is trust no one. But when her friend's daughter goes missing, Liv has no choice but to find the girl. Thanks to a childhood oath, Liv can't rest until the child is home safe. But that means trusting Cam Caballero, ...." I only used part of the description, because the rest goes on about the MAN SHE CAN'T HAVE, BUT IS DRAWN TO. and I do get a bit tired of that stuff - sometimes book blurbs put that in, whether it's a strong part of the story or not. So I guess we'll soon see.


It's been awhile since I've put up an LOL Cat, so here's one I like

I LOVE LOL cats!

2 comments:

  1. I also can't wait for this book. The cover is lovely =DDDDDDDDD

    My WOW: Mystifying Paranormal Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. it IS a pretty cool cover, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete