Monday, July 25, 2011

It's Monday Catch-up





Hosted by Sheila, of Book Journey - It's Monday What are You Reading is THE Monday Meme. I missed last Monday, but I'm back now. In the last couple of weeks I've read quite a few books, and I'm not sure if I've kept track of them all. I've listed the books I remember reading though, and I've also put up pics of books that I've been fortunate to acquire in the last few weeks. I have a lot to look forward to reading.


Desert Dreams - J.A. Campbell


Ghellow Road - T.H. White


Red Hot Liberty - Devin O'Branagan


Trading In Danger - Elizabeth Moon


Marque and Reprisal - Elizabeth Moon


On my most recent store trip - I bought a couple books, and my sister treated me to a couple of books - one is a debut novel (although her second is already out) and the rest were either part of a series, or the first in a new series by already established authors.....Jean Johnson has been writing many books, but this is the first time I've heard of her. I guess she normally writes romance. The book I found is Sci-Fi. I have hopes...











Bought on a sneaky store trip 7/21 I was in a bad mood and I snuck off to the bookstore. I guess this would be bingebookbuying? feeding my addiction? I DON'T CARE! I admit it. I have a problem! But I'm not ready to attend any 12 step program for book addiction. :) Afterall, it could be worse. :)





I think that all three of these are debut books....Jenn Bennett has been getting rave reviews in the last few weeks. Darynda Jone's First Grave on the Right was seen on many blogger sites with good things being said about it. This if the first time I've seen Hannah Jayne's name, or seen this cover. Apparently although I've never heard of her before I saw this book, she is an already published author, writing under the name of Hannah Schwartz.

1 comment: