Saturday, May 21, 2011

I'm Baa-aack!

update:

Apparently, Google Chrome does not like Blogger - or Blogger doesn't play well with Google Chrome. After setting my toolbar setting to default (meaning I lost a lot of data or infor saves since December) I still couldn't get back on Blogger. So I went through my programs installer and uninstalled everything installed on or after May 13th 2011 - which happened to be Google Chrome....NOW I can access my blog. No thanks to Blogger, which sent absolutely NO reponse to my plea for help. Thinking about going to another blog venue, but I'm not sure. I do enjoy following feature on blogger, and really - I'm not very computer smart with settings, etc. It's just a fluke that I figured out what to do with my settings and blog - to get back on my blog this weekend.


I've spent the last few days trying to post things on my blog - and not being able to even get to the dashboard of my blog. Come to find out, after getting absolutely NO responses from the "help" section of blogger, that this is only happening on my laptop, not on my desk computer. I have no idea what that's all about but it's driving me crazy, since I hate sitting in the chair trying to blog.





So.....maybe soon I'll catch up on my reviews...

No comments:

Post a Comment