Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Teaser Tuesday


Tuesday Teaser AKA Teaser Tuesday - is hosted by Miz B at should be reading. All the guidelines are posted there, but basically you grab the book you're reading, turn to a page and post two sentences to tease other readers...but no spoilers! Post, then link at Miz B's site. It's fun to see all the other teasers out there.


Tonight, I'm only posting one teaser, even though I'm reading more than one book (in true B.A.D.D. fashion)

I'm currently focusing on Glory (The legend begins...) written by Devin O'Branagan
a YA urban fantasy

from page 23:

'I looked at the three with alarm. Except for the cowboy, none looked like they would make great bodyguards. I needed Batman, Spider-Man, Wonder Woman. "You've got to be kidding." '


I'm enjoying this book so far! :)

6 comments:

  1. Interesting teaser. I wonder what they looked like?

    Here's My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book sounds really intriguing! I love the teaser bit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doesn't sound good if he needs superheroes for bodyguards

    My teaser comes from The Night Villa by Carol Goodman

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting teaser, and interesting book cover! Happy reading! My teaser is at The Crowded Leaf.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHA! Great teaser! Another to add to my TBR list! Here's mine: http://simpleloveofreading.blogspot.com/2010/08/teaser-tuesdays-17.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice..I love it and wonder what's it all about. =)

    ReplyDelete