I've only read 16 books so far this year. I can list my top six, so far.
These are the books that I've enjoyed the most this year (as of 4/10/10) - in no particular order
- The Help - Kathryn Stockett
- Street Magic - Caitlin Kittredge
- Life As We Knew It - Susan Beth Pfeffer
- The Better Part of Darkness - Kelly Gay
- Three Days to Dead - Kelly Meding
- Mind Games - Carolyn Crane
I almost listed a seventh book because I started to get carried away. The meme said six books, so I won't include the YA book I read (Anything But Typical) which was a very moving book that I enjoyed reading to the fifth grade class at the library that I work in. It's a good book.