Saturday, January 9, 2010

Another reading challenge ?!?

I might have gone book-challenge crazy, but this one is very simple and easy. And it's possible to use children's books with this challenge. I read children's books at least 7 times a week, not including the books read to my own grandchildren - I could totally do this....

This is the 2010 Cat Book Challenge. Read one book with a cat in the title, subject, or character. See? Simple. Children's books, audiobooks, mysteries, as long as it's cat related. Total of 12 cat books, from January 1, 2010 to December 31, 2010. Hosted by Beth's Book Review Blog. Sign up and more info here.

On a totally unrelated topic - sort of. Not one person has entered my giveaway. I guess the books are too boring, or maybe it's that they're used? I have a variety of books I would like to give out, some of them hardbacks in very good condition. Maybe I should list a few more in my original post? Maybe I should give up and give the books to goodwill or the public library?

No comments:

Post a Comment