Friday, September 25, 2009

My Saturday's Friday Fill-In


I'm a little late with a Friday Fill-in, also a little inconsistant. It's hard for me to work full time, play with grandchildren, and post on blogs. I don't know how some of the other bloggers manage. Oh. Well.
1. One week ago I was a week younger! Amazingly, I feel the same now as then.
2. I used to water-ski with my father when I was young.
3. Mama told me "Parents should never let their kids play outside alone. Someone might steal them!" (this was in the late 1960's, early 1970's - way before the extreme increase in kidnappings of children)
4. Football season and good books, you and me.
5. Take your time when you are reading a good book to yourself, or to children.
6. Good times and Bad times, they all will pass! So will everything you eat!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to putting my feet up, tomorrow my plans include laying in the sun and on my bed reading a book, and Sunday I want to listen to the guys watch football in the background while I laze around, reading some more! What I REALLY want to do is go to the bookstore......

No comments:

Post a Comment