Monday, May 25, 2009

This is what I ended up reading. Close Encounters {An Alien Affairs Novel} by Katherine Allred. I started to read Undone, by Rachel Caine, but just couldn't concentrate on it. Then I tried Gale Force, one of her Weather Warden books, but wasn't in the mood for that either. Rachel Caine is an excellant writer with many books and series under a few names, but I just wasn't in the mood for either of the previous books today. So I looked through my TBR pile instead, and came up with this. This is a Science Fiction/Romance novel. No kidding, it actually says Science Fiction/Romance, complete with the slash mark right on the spine of the book. Never seen that before.

This book is written in the first person point of view. The main character is a GEP {genetically engineered person} who travels in an Artificial Intelligance spaceship named Max with a "rock" cat she calls Crigo. Her name is Kiera Smith. I have just started chapter two.....




No comments:

Post a Comment