Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays!

Merry Christmas 
Happy Holidays
To All!

my gift to you all =
some LoL Cat  (& a dog or two) pics 
I just recaptioned

The Watch-Cat, trying to keep home safe



Santa Paws, just wants his bone!


This Hunter has just one wish - to finally catch something he can EAT!

I like both versions, but I think the second version is a little bit better - so be careful, 
This dog is WATCHING YOU BE NAUGHTY!
:)

Merry Christmas 
to all the cats, dogs, pets, 
and the humans, too. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Love this! Such cool photos especially the one with the cat stuck in the tree!!! I hope you had a lovely christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I did. Hope you had a nice Christmas day, also. I hope many families had as stress free a Christmas as possible - and were able to enjoy visiting with fanily. I say this as someone who has had to deal with a spouse who over the years, slowly became more and more stressed out til he was ruining our children's holidays. We finally found out that he had horrible Christmases with his family as a kid. LOL (i shouldn't laugh, but i have to). It wasn't until I pointed out he was doing the same thing to his kids, that he started paying attention to the way he was behaving, and made an effort to NOT be so emo. I know, I know - many women pray for more emotion from their men. I need a little less. ;) Things got better - especially when I found out that if I ignored his behaviour, I was happier. You do what you have to. :)

      Delete