Monday, June 4, 2012

It's Monday, What Are You Reading?



Once again, I've missed a week for posting an It's Monday post.  Worse than that, I can't remember exactly what I've read week before last.  But I did finish reading two books this past week.

It's Monday, What are you reading is hosted by Sheila of Book Journey.  It's a good way to see what we've read, what we're currently reading and sometimes - what we plan to read.



First Grave On The Right by Darynda Jones

The Girl Who Chased The Moon                                                       by Sarah Addison Allen
Currently reading - just one....

                                             Unseen Academicals by Terry Pratchett
  

I also finally caught up on quite a few reviews that I've been avoiding writing - not because I didn't like the books - I tend to like most books that I finish - or I just don't finish them....(although that isn't the ONLY reason I don't finish a book, sometimes I just lose them for a while).  I have been avoiding writing reviews out of sheer laziness...or procrastination...or just ....yeah, it's just lazy.

                                      

7 comments:

  1. I've been planning on reading something by Sarah Addison Allen...enjoy your reads!

    Here's MY MONDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's a magical writer - her books are like fun fairytales and always seem to involve food in a big way.

      Delete
  2. I kissed a dog and I liked it - absolutely made me snort :)


    Happy reading this week :)
    What are YOU reading??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was a funny one, wasn't it? I wish I had come up with that caption...but that one's from someone else. The top one is mine though. :)

      Delete
  3. I hope you like Unseen Academicals. My husband did but I didn't have the patience for it.

    My favorite read last week was Emily the Strange: Dark Times by Rob Reger. Please come see what else I'm reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love all of Pratchett's books. For some reason though, I've had this one for over a year, and started it twice. I think it was the way it started out - slower than his norm. It's getting more interesting though - now that some of the regular characters are showing up.

      Delete