Wednesday, April 18, 2012

waiting on wednesday

I haven't taken part in this meme in way too long, but I felt like posting about these two books. Hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine, Waiting on Wednesday is the meme where we post about books we're eagerly waiting to be published - and these two I've listed are two books I'm REALLY looking forward to reading...

Suzanne McLeod writes this great series about a half fae half vampire woman just trying to make a living in London - except the witches, vampires and other fae are always in her business, trying to claim her, murder her, or just impregnate her. LOL it's way more complex than that, I've simplified it quite a bit. The fourth book in the Spellcrackers.com series is titled The Shifting Price of Prey and will be released in the UK June 2012 {U.S. release date....oops, not sure} I live in the States, but I use The Book Depository.... :)

The other book I've looking forward to does not have a cover yet - or at least, there isn't one online yet. So we are going to pretend that this lolcat pic is the cover for...... Endgame by Ann Aguirre. Endgame is the final (sob) novel in the Sirantha Jax SciFi series. Endgame will be out in August of 2012. Can't wait - looking forward to not only reading the book, but seeing what the real cover will look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment