Thursday, April 19, 2012

WU LYF - Heavy Pop - David Letterman 1-4-12

A lot of the musical guests on David Letterman's show are pretty kick-ass.

I watch David Letterman every night, and most nights the music is primo - I usually enjoy the music.

of course, once in a while there's something/body pretty lame on,

but mostly it's music I enjoy.

One thing Letterman and I seem to have in common, is a love for drums

I love everything about drums, especially the bass drums - I love the booming feel when you're near a drum set, I like the sound, I like the rythyms...I like that you can listen to just drums and still feel like you're listening to music

I like that drums can really work you up!

I've never heard of this group before, but I really liked this particular song.

Wu Lyf (pronounced life)



No comments:

Post a Comment