Saturday, January 21, 2012

A book I might buy in March...

I was cruising my blog list, when I came across this blog (Katie's Book Blog) where she posted a variation of Waiting On Wednesday, or Books to Pine for memes...
Anyway, in her list of books she's been waiting for is this new book by Gina Damico. The blurb was pretty interesting and I kind of like the cover - girl looks downright sassy there. But even on Damico's website, I couldn't find an excerpt. Thankfully, I checked Barnes & Noble and LO......there was a pretty good length excerpt. I have to say, even though I'm not a huge Young Adult reader, I think I want to get this. It seems like it's going to be an interesting, humor filled book about town of grim reapers. yup. it's gonna be interesting.
Book comes out March 20, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment