Sunday, May 15, 2011

coming soon - new Into The West title, Silver Rush

Right at this very moment (2 30 a.m., pst) Silver Rush is available for purchase at Smashwords...

Very soon it will also be available at Amazon and the other online book buying stores.

I'm hoping for very soon, since I have my preferences for online buying... but if it takes too long, I'm going with whoever is available at the moment. :)

short {partial} blurb from J.A. Campbell's website:

"Tina is finally starting to adjust to Arizona. Being a cowgirl in training is hard work and it keeps her busy. She still wishes she were home in Jersey, and going to Prom with her friends, but at least she has something fun to do. Then her parents decide to take her to a youth group. Things go bad right away...."


This is the third installment of the Into The West mini-series, written by J. A. Campbell, who has also finished two full sized novels that will soon be published in e-book form. Details on those as soon as I find out. In the meantime I'm enjoying reading the adventures of Tina - misplaced city girl learning how to be a cowgirl and a survivor of hot weather. Oh, and time travel...

1 comment:

  1. Hmm, can't say it's a series for me, but it certain has originality on its side. Not many cowgirl books out there....great find!

    ReplyDelete