Monday, April 25, 2011

It's Monday, What Are You Reading

I feel a cold coming on, so I'm being extra lazy this weekend.

This also means that I'm not posting any links yet...except for Sheila's

Hosted by Sheila at Book Journey, it's time for It's Monday, What Are You Reading?


This past week, I read

Magic on the Hunt by Devon Monk - haven't reveiwed it yet, but loved it

Range Feud by J.A. Campbell - the second in her Into the West series - loved it also.

Started to read A Brush of Darkness, but became irritated at the seemingly endless arguements in the first two chapters, so I put it aside

Started to read Simi's Undgarments for Women, but became bored in the first chapter, so I put it aside...

Started to read The Lust Lizard of Melancholy Cove by Christopher Moore, but then a package came in the mail...


Currently reading Defiant by Lili St. Crow (It came in the mail)


I also received Afterlife by Naomi Clark - the second book that I ordered which came in the mail.


I have no idea what I'm going to read next - I know I have a lot of good books waiting for me to read them though.


:)

2 comments:

  1. So funny.... I was reading and then this came in the mail. How many times has that happened to me? Too many to count. Feel better! Here's mine:

    http://bookbelle0819.blogspot.com/2011/04/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_25.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look like you had a good week. Me not so much. Hope this week is as good if not better.

    ReplyDelete