Monday, August 2, 2010

Looks Interesting

I saw this book over at Free Book Friday, ran by the author Jessica Brody, who has authored The Fidelity Files and Love Under Cover.
The Unexpected Son is written by Shobhan Bantwal.
According to the description of the book, Vinita Patil receives a letter from someone she doesn't know telling her she has a grown son in India who needs her.
The unexpected part - she was told that her baby was a still born, 30 years ago.
Since then, she's moved to America - New Jersey.
She needs to go back to India to help her son, which will be complicated.
Mrs Bantwal has an excerpt, click on the book cover to check it out.
Not my normal type of reading, (everyone knows I like the crazed Urban Fantasy!) - but I have a liking for Bollywood dance numbers (love the percussion and the lively music- to me sounds like a mix of hiphop, rock and disco) and when I read that this was like Bollywood in a book, I decided that someday, I'm going to get this book. (I also have a 30 year old son...)

No comments:

Post a Comment