Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Teaser Tuesday

I've been a little frazzled lately. And I say this in a laughing way, I think the lack of oxygen has affected me just a little bit.

Last night I put up a It's Monday, what are your reading post, and then didn't even put a picture of the book I was reading. It's true, I'm reading Mind Games. I was fortunate and won it from Carolyn Crane's contest. It's what I'm (was /am reading for Monday.


What I did though after that, was post a teaser. Just like a Tuesday Teaser! I was obviously confused (due to a lack of oxygen? it's a good excuse, don't you think?)


WHAT--EVER!
you're getting another teaser



I'm just going to go right on ahead and post another teaser. It's all good! Right? Right!








Available NOW - 3/23/10 -->TODAY!, go buy it, it's good! really.
**excerpt under book cover**




from page 202:

'I regain consciousness, if you can call it that, when I realize somebody's twisting my arm in a way it's not supposed to go. My mind is sluggish, and my eye-lids feel too heavy to open, but I realize two things: I'm naked, and somebody is dressing me. And that somebody doesn't have a lot of experience with dolls. Because when you grow up dressing dolls, you understand that arms only go a certain way, and no amount of swearing or muttering will change that. This thought amuses me greatly.'

It's more than two sentences, but this is a great paragraph, and a great beginning to a chapter (21). And today you get a picture of the cover, yesterday's post didn't even give that. See? frazzled.

2 comments:

  1. I love this post, you are not oxygen deprived sweetie you are emoting the character from the book!!!
    Stole the cat BTW, I can use it to send in an email to a friend...
    Thanks for posting my contest X3 times on your sidebar, although once would have been fine. :::::::::::::::::::::

    jackie b central texas

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so weird -about the contest- I only remember posting it once. I only pressed save once too. Haha-I'm leaving them all up anyway.

    Okay about the cat - I stole it too! :)

    ReplyDelete