Tuesday, July 28, 2009

stuff

I participated in a book count-off I saw on Beth's blog, original post is on this blog. I posted it here.

I saw a that a book called Rosemary and Rue is going to be released in September of '09, so I went to the website of the author to check out the excerpt. I found, not only an excerpt, but a page of icons for use ( here ) and still other icons here. Then, for some reason - I hardly ever do this, I read her bio; and her alternate bios. Seanan McGuire not only writes novels and short stories, online fiction, she sings, she writes songs, she attends many comic-cons, creates comic strips, blogs regularly, and also writes under the name Mira Grant. The Newsflesh trilogy by Mira Grant will be published in 2010 and 2011.

I thought that I was going to read an excerpt of a book; I found an example of ....multi-creative talents, all from one brain. It's amazing. It makes me tires thinking about what her energy level must be like (meant in a good way). Songs, Poetry, Novels, Quirky Short Stories, Artwork, Comics. wow. Seanan McGuire - you're a little intimidating, yet you make me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment